The project can be supported at any time and in various ways. Below are the ways you can contribute to the project.
- KZ Card (Kaspi) -
- YooMoney -
- Mir -
2204 1201 0804 5747
- Donorbox with PayPal / Cards
You can take part in Open SysConf as a guest, volunteer, speaker, or organizer.
- Guest - a meeting attendee who essentially acts as an observer with the opportunity to ask questions during the designated time as per the meeting agenda.
- Volunteer - a meeting participant who voluntarily takes part in preparatory and organizational activities.
- Speaker - a meeting participant who directly shares information and knowledge with all other participants.
- Organizer - actively participates in preparatory, organizational, and coordination activities related to Open SysConf.
- SCM - SysAdmin Community Members, these are the individuals who have provided moral, technical, and conceptual support, sometimes even financial, and occasionally just advice to the Sys-Adm.in activities for about 3+ years.