Open SysConf involves communication and information exchange among IT specialists and related fields through online and in-person meetings/conferences with the goal of sharing information and knowledge from their respective areas.
- Increasing knowledge levels and exchanging experiences through IT and related field awareness training.
- Sharing information and knowledge from their respective areas.
- Information exchange occurs through visual and auditory communication.
- The audience is typically divided into several categories: speakers, listeners, and moderators.
- Materials are provided in a free form and presented in the speaker's native language.
- The use of presentations and demonstration materials is encouraged.
- Presentation duration ranges from 15 to 45 minutes.
- The meeting location and format can be chosen optionally, with a preference for allowing the audience to easily perceive the information presented by the speakers.
- The meeting format can be online, in-person, or a combination of both (remote/offline).
- Experience sharing can take place through dialogues among participants, conducting surveys, or thematic quizzes.
- The meeting moderator has the right to interrupt the speaker's speech or monologue from the audience.
- While participating, registering, and communicating within the SysConf activities, it is necessary to familiarize oneself, agree to, and adhere to the communication and behavior rules outlined in the general Sys-Admin Community code of conduct - https://github.com/m0zgen/forum-chat-rules
- The Open SysConf logo should be included on one of the slides.
- The author has the right to provide information about themselves and their company or the company they work for.
- Presentations can be submitted in any readable format (pdf, ppt(x), web, txt, etc.).\
- The presentation should be provided to the SysConf organizers at least 1 day before the event.
Usage of Open SysConf Materials by Third Parties
- The public provision/publication of presentations is optional and based on the speaker's discretion.
- When using Open SysConf materials, it is mandatory to include a reference to Open SysConf (sysconf.io), Open SysConf branding, or the author of the presentation.